German Fest is July 28 – 31, 2011!! It is Milwaukee’s Original Haus Party!! Come for the food, entertainment and culture! There are a lot of admission deals available to help make it an affordable outing!
Summerfest Grounds – Milwaukee’s Lakefront – Henry W. Maier Festival Park
Admission: Adults: $13, Seniors 60+ & Students (with valid ID) $7, Children under 12 FREE with adult OR use one of these deals:
- AirTran A+ Rewards Members – While purchasing your ticket @ any German Fest Ticket Booth before entering THE GERMAN FEST GROUNDS, July 28-31, 2011 Present your A+ Rewards Card and receive $3 off of a $13 adult ticket. This $3 discount is not available on advanced tickets, the $3 Friday After Work Special, senior or student tickets or previously purchased tickets. There is No Cash Value with this offer.
- Buy tickets in advance for $10, this is ticket and raffle ticket. Click here to find where you can buy them in advance.
- Free Admission for Active Military Personnel July 28-31, All Day, Any Day
In support of the United States’ Service personnel, German Fest is pleased to offer free admission to all divisions of the Military + their family with an active Military I.D. Active Military status includes all Armed Forces, National Guard Reserves, Department of Defense (DOD) Civilian and Military.
- Thursday – Free Admission for all
It is a Big Danke from German Fest for your continued support.
- Friday – Disabled + escort, Free admission, Friday July 29, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- Friday – $3 After Work Deal - $10 SAVINGS! Friday July 29, 4:30pm to 6:00 pm. There is no better place to unwind after a work week & say hello to a weekend.Tell you’re boss you have an important meeting @ 4:30pm. If you’re the Big Schnitzel, tell your staff there’s a mandatory meeting @ German Fest, 4:30pm FRIDAY. We’ll keep the bier cold.
- Sunday – Catholic Mass with The Archbishop
Gates open at 9:30am to church goers. Catholic Mass is Sunday July 31, 10:30am, Marcus Amphitheater. Free admission to all church goers after Mass. Amen!
- Sunday – Help The Hunger Task Force
Free admission if you join the Force! Bring a non-perishable food item to support The Hunger Task Force & get free admission, Sunday July 31, 1pm – 3pm, North Gate only.Check germanfest.com regularly for additional discount offers
Thursday July 28: 5pm – 11pm FREE admission to all!!!
Friday July 29: 3pm – Midnight Fireworks at 1030pm
Saturday July 30: Noon – Midnight Fireworks at 1030pm
Sunday July 31: Noon – 10pm
But don’t forget about the yummy food!! Enjoy the bratwurst, frankfurters, knoedel, kuchen, sauerkraut, sauerbraten, schnitzel, strudel and torte cake!! Try a few or try it all! But you definitely will not go home hungry!
Also check out the fine assortment of German beer and wine!
Let me know what deal you use and how awesome the food was!